Reward Solutions Administrator
Major Areas of Accountability/Responsibility:
- Field and resolve queries from HR and employees related to Reward programs
- Assist in developing and providing communications and training to users on Reward programs
- Maintain and update documentation on Reward systems and processes
- Provide coordination for projects
- Assist in determining system set-up and supports system configurations
- Execute test plans for configuration changes and systems upgrades
- Provide support for Reward related system mass uploads and integrations and resolves related issues as they arise
- Provide/coordinate/monitor data audits
- Assist with reporting requests; help identify reports to use or submit request for new reports
- Contribute to global projects by preparing presentations, reports and analysis
- Primarily partner with Rewards team, HRIS team; and HR community. May also provide query support to managers and employees.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to build and follow through on project plan
- Ability to prioritize workload and deliver work to deadlines
- Flexible mindset and problem solving attitude
- Strong analytical skills and very detail-oriented
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts effectively in a fast paced, challenging, dynamic and evolving global environment
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Have an analytical approach to problem solving and logical approach to work
- Continually looks to share and improve working practice in team
- Takes ownership of problems and uses initiative to follow-up
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team setting
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Benefits and/or Compensation experience
- Experience working with Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP or similar enterprise HR management systems.
- Ability to interact and build relationships with people at all levels in a complex matrix organization
- Flexible mindset
- Collaborating Across Boundaries
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion and ethics
- Championing Innovation
- Thinking Globally
- Driving Results
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Business or any related field of study
- A minimum of 3 years Human Resources related work experience with a specialization in Rewards in either Compensation and/or Benefits
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top