Reward Analyst (F&R)
"This role sits within our Financial & Risk ("F&R") business. On January 30, 2018, Thomson Reuters announced that it signed a definitive agreement to enter into a strategic partnership with private equity funds managed by Blackstone related to the company's F&R business. As part of the transaction, Thomson Reuters has agreed to sell a 55% majority stake in Financial & Risk and will retain a 45% interest in the business. Thomson Reuters will maintain full ownership of its Legal, Tax & Accounting and the Reuters News businesses. The transaction is expected to close in the second half of the year and is subject to specified regulatory approvals and customary closing conditions. When the transaction closes, this role will be included in the new F&R entity. Further information on this can be found at https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/press-releases/2018/january/thomson-reuters-and-blackstone-announce-strategic-partnership-for-thomson-reuters-financial-and-risk-business.html "
Reporting to the Vice President of Reward Solutions, the Reward Analyst is a blended role offering an exciting opportunity to broaden Reward expertise and build career. Requiring both analytical and customer lens, areas of focus include job matching, survey input, the sourcing and analysis of appropriate market data to develop pay programs/policies, support for incentive programs and assistance with Reward operations/systems across all areas of Reward & Recognition globally. The role will require general compensation analysis and program support for key metrics, global initiatives, data analysis, reporting and dashboards. The incumbent will be required to liaise with internal Rewards clients like Managers and Analysts.
Day to Day Responsibilities
Compensation & Market Analytics
- Monitors key metrics, producing and analyzing data from multiple sources to answer business needs
- Analysis of large amounts of data using statistical methods
- Research of compensation trends and compensation data
- Complete audits for data validity/governance purposes
- Provide data in support of the annual salary planning process
- Act as a key contributor to the development of Global Pay Structures
- Assist in Salary survey participation for an assigned Region or Survey(s) and summarizing Market Data for broader review within the Rewards Function
- Support the design, development, communication, training and distribution of incentive programs
- Using HRIS and Compensation Administration systems to create reports, run queries and research issues
- Other miscellaneous pay research and analyses, as needed
Systems, Operations and Other
- Ensure high levels of data integrity in Workday by running reports, conducting audits, updating inconsistencies as necessary by liaising with relevant stakeholders and proactively resolve systematic issues that might impact data integrity
- Support overall administration of and/or specified workstreams for annual compensation planning process
- Execute test plans, perform UAT, submit test change request for Workday upgrade and update plan documents as needed
- Provide guidance to system users related to complex system queries (i.e. reporting resources)
- Contribute to the build and production of Reward metrics/dashboards and reports in collaboration with stakeholders
- Support Reward communication monitoring and maintenance of SharePoint across function-wide programs
- Contribute to Reward projects by preparing presentations, reports and analysis
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy
- Skilled in manipulating data and interpretation of data to make logical conclusions
- Experience working on an international scale and in virtual teams a plus
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts effectively in a fast paced, challenging, dynamic and evolving global environment
- Excellent organizational skills - ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects and meet deadlines
- Able to assess data/trends to assist building business cases for recommendations
- Strong focus on service excellence and working collaboratively
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Ability to maintain a high degree of sensitivity and exercise discretion in regards to confidential material
- Experience working with Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP or similar enterprise HR management systems
- General knowledge of Human Resources functions or disciplines beneficial
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft business applications with advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel (must be proficient with pivot tables, V-look-ups, and other functions and formulas for data analysis and reporting)
- Contributor to team success. Ability to be flexible to new and expanding responsibilities and roles desired
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with 2+ years of relevant experience
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top