The retention specialistwill support the Customer Management team to resolve complex billing andother customer issues and provide tracking / reporting on retentioninitiatives.
- Use a consultative and on-going account service approach to partner with customer service managers to resolve complex billing and other customer retention issues.
- Maintain product knowledge including pricing, discount schedules and special offers
- Assist in retention programs and projects as needed by manager.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly tracking/reporting on retention programs and activities.
- Provide research and analysis support using business systems to support retention programs.
SCOPE & IMPACT
- Works with Client ServiceManagers (CSM) to resolve billing issues and enable a better customerexperience from our complex billing system – which should result in improveretention; the role also impacts our ability to collect cash/ payments fromlarger customers in a timely manner.
- Non customer facing rolesupporting CSMs that work w/ customers across the country. The role willwork with Field and Middle market CSM teams which support approximately 13,000customers.
- Individual contributor
TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONALSKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Uses consultative, customer service approach to partner with CSMs to resolve complex billing and other issues.
- Uses knowledge of various business systems to achieve objectives and support deliverables.
- Gains experience with business systems such as SFDC, billing and order entry systems (eg Unison), entitlement systems etc.
- Proficient user in the use of MS office especially Excel to create reports and track retention programs
- Applies general knowledge of business, developed through education or experience, to make informed judgments.
RELATIONSHIPS: INTERNAL/ EXTERNAL
- Internal clients
- Awareness of the overallcustomer experience
- College degree requiredor equivalent work experience
- Experience withMicrosoft Office, in particular Excel
- Must have priorexperience or be comfortable with using multiple business systems such as SFDC,billing and order entry systems, entitlement systems etc
- Prior experience inretention or customer service organization
- Experience with workingwith internal customers
- Must be a team player,self-motivated and extremely persistent.
- Must have a sense of urgency in working with internal customers
- Demonstrate aptitude and interest in continuous learning.
- Managing multiple projects at the same time, excellent time management skills
- Effective communication skills
ThomsonReuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and humanexpertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in thefinancial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make thedecisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted newsorganization.
At Thomson Reuters, webelieve what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by theimpact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe inwinning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challengingand meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that helpshape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolvingprocess, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving ourperformance - and their own.
As a global business, werely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure wecan do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations aroundthe world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, genderidentity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any otherprotected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proudto be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing adrug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge aslarge and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what weoffer, please visit tr.com/careers.
More information aboutThomson Reuters can be found on tr.com
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top