Research Analyst with Italian, World Check
ABOUT THE TEAM
World-Check is a Thomson Reuters Risk Management Solutions business unit. Our research provides intelligence about high risk individuals and organizations to the world's largest financial institutions and corporates. Our multinational and multilingual team in Gdynia is new and growing fast and we collaborate with our colleagues in other global locations on a daily basis. Research Analysts report to the Assistant Research Manager.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our highly structured database helps our clients mitigate financial, reputational and regulatory risk. As a Research Analyst you will monitor relevant sources to identify and resolve these emerging risks through in-depth research and information analysis. Your gathered intelligence will support our clients and the World-Check team globally.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Monitoring, creating and maintaining profiles of heightened risk individuals and entities
- Identifying, capturing and managing regulatory and reputational risk to reduce incidents of financial crimes such as money laundering, fraud and corruption
- Using open-source research methodology (OSINT) to gather information in the public domain
- Become familiar and stay up to date with guidelines, policies and applicable laws to ensure accuracy and high quality of delivered work
- Timeous delivery on ongoing goals, tasks and projects
- Handling confidential and sensitive information
- Existing database maintenance
DURING THE FIRST 4 WEEKS AT WORK:
You will undergo a thorough onboarding program and attend trainings that will prepare you to perform your daily tasks efficiently and accurately. During the training period you will be tested to verify your knowledge and to feel confident about your skills and expertise.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in Italian and advanced proficiency in English
- Good critical thinking, good analytical skills, excellent attention to details, eagerness to learn
- Good organization skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have previous research and analysis experience
- You have higher education
- You have an awareness of Italian socio-political context
We would like to know you better so please include a motivational letter with your application
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top