- Under general supervision, the analyst is responsible for researching, compiling and preparing due diligences reports on various entities based in different Region. The subject of these reports includes background and reputation checks relating to social or economic related information.
- Assist colleagues in research efforts, day to day activities and coordination of various tasks within the team.
- Prepares Enhanced Due Diligence reports for different regions depending on the language.
- Conducts Spanish media database checks and translations for other IS offices.
- Seeks new information for new databases within the region.
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by manager.
- Establish work procedures; select sources of information and specific data.
- Have constant contact with appropriate authorities or subjects for the purpose of information sharing/gathering and coordination of effort.
- Communicating with appropriate professionals in a clear, concise manner while explaining the company´s perspective and goals is key to a successful research effort.
- Identify resources online and offline useful for the research department.
- Prepare different types of cases.
- Ensure assignments are completed on deadline and to a satisfactory level, reports written concisely and accurately.
- Deals with problems and find solutions.
- Support to knowledge building and knowledge sharing.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
COMPETENCIES AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of university and/or currently attending.
- Should have analytical frame of mind.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced English and Spanish writing and reading skills.
- Additional languages are a plus
- Translation skills required.
- Fully knowledgeable in MS Office and website research
- Skill in identifying areas for further research in the assigned areas.
- Ability to gather data from many sources, synthesize information and make recommendations based on solid research.
- Ability to work as a member of technical, service-oriented team.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top