Regional Sales Support Coordinator
- Responsible for processing non complex ordersinto relevant systems, supporting the order to bill portions of orderfulfillment.
- May include processing credits.
- Enhances customer experience throughimproving timeliness in service delivery by achieving the guaranteed averageturnaround time, based on agreed product/process and reducing the resolutiontime with agreed quality for non complex requests on low tier accounts (mayincluded implementation of Service Level Agreement).
- Owns order fulfillment for non complexactivities, meeting requirements in an accurate and timely manner, whilstensuring that the company's goals and objectives are met.
- Responsible for the implementation of theorder to billing process for various products /activities.
- Accountable for adhering to SOX compliancecontrols and 3rd party guidelines.
- Manage the order life cycle, ordermonitoring, permissioning and billing/credits/cancellations for new and renewalorders.
- Obtain information required to process orders(user data, product reference details, installation details, exchange requests,billing dates, sales codes, billing account contacts).
- Administer User ID's, passwords, etc. foronline orders.
- Implement release of billing for all servicesand charges.
- Maintain accurate files for online trials,firm/gratis orders, client site billing and location details, and contact/userrecords on internal systems.
- Manage internal queries relating to orderstatus, billing, permissioning, and compliance issues.
- On a back-up basis, handle inbound customercalls relating to product/ service queries, claims, subscription and accountsreceivable queries.
- Lead adhoc initiatives with relevant groups,ensuring customer requests are successfully implemented.
- Spot trends and make recommendations forenhancing systems and procedures.
SCOPE & IMPACT
- Fulfill products/activities deemednon-complex, for clients with simple installed positions and standardcommercial terms.
- Work revolves around order requests whichfollow traditional processing guidelines using local back-office ordersystems/processes.
- Working closely with other CustomerAdministration internal teams, proactively seeks to meet daily and monthlygoals.
- Limited client interaction.
TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL SKILLS &COMPETENCIES
- Detail oriented, ability to communicate welland to work in a team.
- Strong organizational skills and the abilityto work in a systematic, methodical way to ensure accuracy
- Strong technical/computer skills.
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters products,according to local business/industry requirements.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- A second language may be required accordingto local business requirements.
CERTIFICATIONS / EDUCATION
- Degree/professional qualification orequivalent work experience preferred.
- Secondary education (high school diploma orequivalent) required.
- Previous experience in a customer servicedriven environment.
- Driving Results
- Collaborating across Boundaries
- Championing Innovation
- Focusing on Customers
- Collaborating across Boundaries
- Thinking Globally
RELATIONSHIPS: INTERNAL / EXTERNAL
- Internal: Customer Administration staff,including Order Administration Team, Credit Management Sales; Finance.
- External: occasional customer contact (onback-up basis).
Thomson Reuters provides professionals withthe intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trustedanswers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax andaccounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, allpowered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top