Regional Sales Manager - FindLaw
Regional Sales Manager
Your Impact at FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters
Contribute to the success of FindLaw through leading a team of sales consultants. Responsible for driving sales and revenue growth, customer retention and delivery of a multi-channel sales strategy in a fast paced environment.
- Implement strategies to achieve sales and retention targets acrossregion on a monthly basis.
- Recruit, onboard, coach, develop and motivate sales consultants.
- Drive performance management within team, holding salesconsultants accountable to expectations.
- Ensure compliance of all required reporting and effective use ofinternal tools and resources.
- Collaborate cross functionally with teams to ensure a positivecustomer experience (i.e. product, account management, etc...).
- Prepare accurate and timely forecasts for the team and reportsthese forecasts to leadership.
- Participate in the annual process of territory alignment, quotaplanning, compensation plan evaluation and incentive plans and programs todrive sales.
FindLaw is the leading provider of business development solutions for law firms and home to the largest online destination for people with legal needs (www.findlaw.com). Our integrated marketing solutions help law firms grow their practice through strategic marketing approaches that drive results. The growth and success of our business is the direct result of our diverse teams of talent that are creative, dynamic, and just plain knowledgeable. We recruit and retain the best professionals from across the country that bring an array of expertise to the table, including legal experts, tech talents, marketing wizards, data geeks, and digital strategists.
Our benefits package includes all the usual suspects: medical, dental, retirement savings, paid time off, etc. In addition, people grow here. We've worked hard to make this a great place for our people to contribute so they can grow and help us grow. As part of the global Thomson Reuters family, employees benefit from unlimited career development opportunities to help them on their professional path of success.
This part is about you. Are you a motivated professional who has a natural bias towards action? Are you a natural collaborator who knows how to advocate for your position yet respects the value of different perspectives? Do you know your stuff and still want to learn even more? Do you understand that being competitive means being flexible and knowing that change can be fun? Do you care about culture and understand that you play a role in shaping it? Most importantly, do you find yourself nodding "yes," as you read this job description? If so, you should work at FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Prior sales and sales management experience with proven resultsorientation.
- Strong B2B business development skills.
- Experience in internet marketing concepts and solutionselling/consultative sales.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding company'ssales/revenue goals in a fast paced environment.
- Skilled in coaching effectively and managing overall performance.
- Proven ability to manage within a matrix environment, collaborateacross multiple departments and influence at all levels.
- Proven ability to lead through change.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in adjusting to changingbusiness priorities, processes and decisions.
- Bachelors degree required.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top