Regional Sales Executive (Remote NY)
In today's complex regulatory environment tax and accounting professionals struggle to keep up with change. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about a career in sales. This position is focused on new business development and will be responsible for representing our on-premise and cloud based indirect tax products and solutions to potential clients. While working in an agile, visionary environment, you will be challenged with actively searching for leads, collaborating with partners and generating sales to help continue to develop the fastest growing portion of the Tax & Accounting business unit. This team is a reciprocal group that promotes creative thought and idea sharing. This is a field sales role serving the Northeast market.
We currently have a need for a Regional Sales Executive in the New York City metro area. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about a career in sales. This position is focused on new business development and will be responsible for representing our on premise and cloud based indirect tax products and solutions to potential clients. While working in a fast-paced / entrepreneurial environment, you will be challenged with proactively searching for leads, collaborating with partners and generating sales to help continue to develop a fastest growing portion of the Corporates business unit. This is a team oriented group that promotes innovative thought and idea sharing. For product information, please visit the following link: http://tax.thomsonreuters.com
- Prospect to C-Level Corporate Tax Executives, presenting sophisticated cloud based and on premise software solutions
- Lead a complex enterprise level solution sales process
- Respond to Prospect RFIs and RFPs
- Discuss the use of products, emphasizing product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
- Schedule and conduct product demonstrations
- Maintain a working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the sales division.
- Utilize Salesforce.com, Hoovers, and other tools to develop leads
- Negotiate sales contracts
- 7+ years sales experience (e.g. carrying quota)
- Experience selling SAS solutions
- Experience working with legal on contract terms and conditions
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets year over year
- Experience developing and reporting on a sales pipeline using Salesforce.com, Act, or similar software
- Experience in selling departmental or enterprise offerings into major corporations
- Ability to function well in a dynamic environment
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively
- You should be technically savvy and have strong negotiations skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Hoboken-New Jersey-United States of America
Back to top