Regional Sales Executive Remote (East Coast)
In today's complex regulatory environment tax and accounting professionals struggle to keep up with change. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about a career in sales. This position is focused on new business development and will be responsible for representing our on-premise and cloud based indirect tax products and solutions to potential clients. While working in an agile, visionary environment, you will be challenged with actively searching for leads, collaborating with partners and generating sales to help continue to develop the fastest growing portion of the Tax & Accounting business unit. This team is a reciprocal group that promotes creative thought and idea sharing. This is a field sales role serving the East Coast market.
Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE Indirect Tax solutions drive robust automation and accuracy across critical tax and finance workflows, from determination through final remittance and compliance. Our magnificent technology, unmatched experience and authoritative tax content helps businesses of all crafts and sizes competently run global sales and use tax.
For product information, please visit our website: https://tax.thomsonreuters.com/products/brands/onesource/indirect-tax/
- Prospect to C-Level Corporate Tax Executives, presenting sophisticated cloud based and on-premise software solutions
- Respond to Prospect RFIs and RFPs
- Discuss the use of products, emphasizing product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
- Schedule and conduct product demonstrations
- Maintain a working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the sales division.
- Utilize Salesforce.com, Hoovers, and other tools to develop leads
- Negotiate sales contracts
- You will lead a complex enterprise level solution sales process.
- You have strong consultative sales expertise and negotiation.
- You are technically savvy and demonstrate knowledge in the SaaS domain.
- Seven years sales experience in a quota carrying role
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience working with legal on contract terms and conditions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Excellent phone, written and presentation skills
- Validated success in achieving sales targets year over year
- Experience developing and reporting on a sales pipeline using Salesforce.com, Act, or similar software
- Experience in selling departmental or enterprise offerings into major corporations
- Ability to function well in a dynamic environment
- Ability to understand and communicate effectively
- MBA, other business related advanced degrees or certifications
- Expertise in selling tax or accounting workflow solutions
- You are located in the East Coast
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
New York-New York-United States of America;Hoboken-New Jersey-United States of America
Back to top