Regional Sales Executive Remote (Chicago, IL)
Are you passionate about the chance to bring your extensive sales experience to a world class company that is market leading for both content and technology? Does hearing that we are completely committed to organic growth and that we have extensive investments to expand our sales capability excite you? Do you have previous experience driving sales and revenue growth within a specific territory? Are you willing to bring your career to the next level? We are looking for you!
We currently havea need for a Regional Sales Executive in the Chicago, ILarea. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about a career in sales.A career as a Sales Executive at Thomson Reuters means you'll be able to deliver innovative solutions that impact our customers business every day. You'll partner with colleagues globally to develop innovative sales strategies for the best products in the market. We are committed to the growth of our sales teams and want people who are just as excited by this as we are!
For product information, please visit the following link:http://thomsonreuters.com/onesource
About the Role:
This position is focused on new business development and will be responsible for representing our indirect tax solutions and services to potential and existing clients.
To be successful in their mission, the selected candidate will have to:
- Set up the right strategy on their territory composed of prospects, ONESOURCE Indirect tax customers and other customers already licencing Thomson Reuters' solutions
- Adopt a value-based approach leveraging the support of experienced and dedicated marketing, presales, engineering and product teams
- Actively prospect to C-Level Corporate Tax and IT Executives, presenting sophisticated cloud based and on-premise software and services solutions (Utilize Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo, and other tools to develop leads)
- Schedule discovery meetings, by leveraging our internal and external network, to understand our prospects' business goals and tax related challenges
- Set up and execute, for each sales opportunity, the winning strategy with our teams to position the value of Thomson Reuters, our people and our solutions and technology
- Negotiate sales contracts with the support of our IT and legal teams
- Maintain a working knowledge of the market trends, company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the sales division.
About you :
- 5+ years sales experience (e.g. carrying quota), preferably with experience selling SaaS solutions
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets year over year
- Very curious, challenging yourself and others to constantly learn to deliver great value to our prospects and customers
- Excellent communication skills to efficiently interact and coordinate internal and external stakeholders
- Constantly researching new sales concepts, methods and techniques to optimize sales efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently manage and coordinate a complex sales process (Prospection, discovery meetings, demonstrations, workshops, negotiation...)
- Great prospection skills and ability to leverage internal and external resources to generate new leads on a dedicated territory
- Experience in selling departmental or enterprise offerings into major corporations (with a $500m+ revenue)
- Must have strong negotiations skills and experience working with procurement, legal and IT on contract terms and conditions
- You have te ability to work from home and travel to customer locations
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
What's in it for you:
- You will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a market dominant position for both content and technology and is passionate about giving back to the community
- You are will be joining a growing sales team that has the commitment of the company to prioritize organic growth and has made investments to expand the sales team capability
- With growth come opportunities to progress within the organization.
- Base salary and a variable compensation that is directly related to your success
- Extraordinary benefits package
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Chicago-Illinois-United States of America
Back to top