Regional Sales Executive, Indirect Tax - TX
- Carrollton, TX
Are you passionate about the chance to bring your sales experience to a world class company that is market leading for both content and technology?We're looking for experienced Sales Executives to joinour Indirect Tax Sales Team. Join a sales team that is experiencing organic growth at an unprecedented rate. A career as a Sales Executive at Thomson Reuters means you'll be able to deliver innovative solutions that impact our customer's business every day. You'll partner with colleagues globally to develop sales strategies for the best products in the market. We have roles available for those who are experienced Sales Executives and are passionate about selling market-leading software.For product information, please visit our website: https://tax.thomsonreuters.com/products/brands/onesource/indirect-tax/
About the Role:
In this opportunity as a Sales Executive, you will:
- Prospect to C-Level Corporate Tax Executives, presenting sophisticated cloud based and on-premise software solutions
- Respond to Prospect RFIs and RFPs
- Discuss the use of products, emphasizing product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities
- Schedule and conduct product demonstrations
- Maintain a working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the sales division.
- Utilize Salesforce.com, Hoovers, and other tools to develop leads
- Negotiate sales contracts
You're a fit for the role of Sales Executive if you:
- Have abachelor'sdegree or equivalent experience in sales; minimum7 + years' experience in consultative sales, closing complex software and services sales, and maintaining customer satisfaction, knowledge in accounting/tax acumen is a plus
- Have experience working with legal on contract terms and conditions
- Have experience selling consulting/professional services engagementswith proven track record to balance prospecting, existing customer sales and upselling
- Have experience creating accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform management's strategic decision-making, using Salesforce.com, Act, or similar software
- Are self-motivated and strong organizational and time management skills to meet urgent timelines.
- Are able toconduct small and large group product demonstrations and other presentations
- Can work from home and travel to customer locations
What's in it foryou!
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Perks:You will have the opportunity to work for a company that has a market dominant position for both content and technology and is passionate about giving back to the community.
- Learning & Development:You are will be joining a growing sales team that has the commitment of the company to prioritize organic growth and has made investments to expand the sales team capability.
- Compensation:Base salary and a variable compensation that is directly related to your success
- Benefits:Extraordinary benefits package.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Dallas-Texas-United States of America;Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Back to top