Regional Manager, Inside Client Management - Small Law
Manager,Law Firm Inside Client Management
Major Areas of Accountability:
Lead team and drive performance to achieve Thomson Reuters'strategic objectives and revenue goals. Develop, coach and support InsideClient Managers and Inside Client Representatives to increase retention andrevenue in their assigned accounts. Manage multiple projects, leverage businessacumen to positively impact revenue, and remove obstacles interfering withgrowth and retention of customers.
- Drive team of approximately 13-15 reps to achieve and exceed revenue and retention goals of customer accounts in their assigned divisions/market segment.
- Manage team performance and utilize business systems to accurately report on several metrics such as retention, renewal, sales, referrals, pre-sale demos, trainings etc..
- Lead team to drive adoption of Thomson Reuters' legal products and initiatives and promote awareness.
- Develop and cultivate partnerships with sales, marketing, and other business partners to positively impact assigned revenue and ensure alignment with channel and segment objectives.
- Capture and share best practices with team members and across team/channel business units.
- Provide coaching, ensure quality of customer contact, and direct team performance by conducting monthly individual meetings, call monitoring, personal interaction, activity review, and group coaching sessions.
- Develop team members by identifying and fostering talent and providing professional development opportunities.
- Offer innovative and creative ways to drive customer engagement and retention and assist in managing and evaluating campaigns from segment marketing.
- Develop, coordinate and implement strategies and tactics relevant to the direction of customer segment and team.
- Act as a representative of Thomson Reuters and the client management organization in internal meetings with business partners and external communications with customers.
- Lead strategic projects and initiatives as assigned by director.
- Assumes other responsibilities as required or requested by leadership.
- Strong leadership abilities, including coaching, self-motivation, and problem solving, along with demonstrated sound business judgment and excellent client management skills.
- Creates an environment to attract the best and brightest people
- Retains the right people through coaching, development andpersonal growth
- Recognizes behaviors and contributions
- Builds constructive relationships across the organization with keybusiness partners - including sales colleagues, segment marketing, productdevelopment and finance - to drive the business forward
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- JD or MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience required.
- Account or Client Management experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of legal industry experience strongly preferred.
- Must be customer centric
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters legal products and solutions preferred
- Strong leadership and management skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top