Quality & Production Analyst
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the Pricing & Performance Department in Gdynia, Quality and Production Team. The Team, is a part of Lipper, wholly- owned subsidiary of Thomson Reuters, responsible for fund data management and business solutions.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our team is supplying Thomson Reuters products with top quality investment fund information. You will provide the funds community i.e. funds companies and most importantly funds investors with custom client solutions by preparing customized data feeds for the financial professionals.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Custom feeds and indices generation
- Preparing reports for clients and data teams
- Supporting product managers in resolving technical and content issues
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE?
- Fixed term contract for 6 months
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Analytical and detailed–oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize and organize daily workload
- Communication skills and flexibility to work with other groups
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have practical knowledge of MS Excel
- You have interest in financial markets
- You have previous experience in database usage
- You are a fast learner
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top