Quality Control Team Lead
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Quality Control Team Leader, Risk Managed Services, OrgID
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will be a part of the Division of over 200 colleagues based in Gdynia, London, Penang and Cape Town. You will join Quality Control Department to lead, motivate and coach a Team of Quality Control Specialists. Your Team will be primarily engaged in quality checks of end-clients' KYC reviews, driving quality improvement, standardizing the processes and implementing operating and technical efficiencies in order to manage risks related to AML/CTF. You will be much exposed to partner with a number of internal teams, which makes this job diverse and gives opportunity to learn constantly.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Org ID collects, classifies, and verifies a client's identity. It builds KYC records against a global standardized policy, reducing the time and cost of KYC due diligence while meeting the demands of compliance and regulators worldwide. The person in this role is crucial to ensure that the global financial community clearly identifies their corporate customers, in order to fulfill regulations designed to fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
Leading a team of Quality Control Specialists:
- Motivating the team to successful delivery
- Managing team performance against team members' personal and team objectives
- Coaching team members' to improve their knowledge and develop their skills
Providing a point of escalation, as well as support and resolution for the team:
- Assists team members with more difficult and complex reviews
- Liaises with relevant stakeholders to facilitate resolution
- Provides short-term solutions (including "workarounds") in line with business goals.
Drives quality improvement among the Org ID:
- Ensures achievement of the quality level agreed with the clients
- Proactively identify areas for improvement and suggest mitigation activities
- Manage projects aiming at quality improvement
- Prepares quality results analysis, monitor errors and seeks for trends
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Previous AML/CTF, Quality Management and Team Management experience
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to get to the root cause and suggest solutions
- Seeing the 'big picture' and being able to identify trends and dependencies
- Enhanced cross divisional collaborating skills
- Open to others, appreciating multi cultural workplace and focused on teamwork
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills
- Working fluently in English and another language (preferred)
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- AML certification (CAMS/ICA)
- Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous improvement experience
- Experience of working in Microsoft applications at advanced level
- Job in an international, new, dynamically growing environment where you contribute to building innovative solutions for business professionals
- Wide range of development opportunities
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare and Multisport card
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities
- Working on shifts
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top