Quality Control Specialist
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Quality Control Specialist, Risk Managed Services, OrgID
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the very dynamic environment of Risk Management Solutions team at Thomson Reuters. We've evolved from a single team into a complex department close to 200 and growing that offers four career paths and a number of development opportunities. You will be cooperating closely with peers and other teams from different locations globally which will make your job more diverse and will give opportunity to learn constantly.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
At Risk Management Solutions we bring the answer to one of the most essential business question: do you really know your customer?
Our job is to ensure that the global financial community can clearly identify their corporate customers and fulfill regulations designed to fight against money laundering and financing of terrorism. On daily basis we do research on companies' identity.
You will be the one to ensure that the information we provide can be relied on by our clients (mostly banks and financial institutions) to allow them to assess risk associated with researched companies timely and correctly.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- To ensure timely delivery of KYC records in line with policy, processes and client expectations
- To perform final checks of the company profiles and making sure they are prepared with agreed quality level
- To advise and support less experienced colleagues in meeting the expected quality standards
- To recognize opportunities for continuous process improvement
Please note that this position may sometimes require working on late shifts.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Good knowledge and understanding of Anti-Money Laundering regulations
- At least 2 years of previous KYC (Know Your Customer)/CDD (Customer Due Diligence) work experience
- Diligence, advanced analytical skills and commitment to high working standards
- Ability to find the root cause and suggest solutions
- Openness to others, appreciating multi-cultural workplace and focusing on teamwork
- Well-developed communication and advisory skills
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You already have some experience in quality control/internal control/audit
- You have a master degree in Economics/Finance or Financial Mathematics or equivalent education/experience
- You know any additional, foreign languages
- You have AML certification (e.g. ICA, ACAMS)
- You have experience in working with various business environments.
- You have experience in any of the recognized project management protocols
- The job in an international, dynamically growing environment where you bring impact to the financial industry
- Constant learning opportunities and certification sponsorship program
- Transparent career path
- Private healthcare, wellbeing scheme, pension scheme and numerous benefits
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top