Quality Control Specialist
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv.
At Refinitiv we serve the global financial community and provide them with a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters agency .
Our office in Gdynia is one of the strategic business operations centers embracing talent from over 40 countries and cultivating expertise in data analysis, compliance and risk management, order to cash administration, and professional client services.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Quality Control Specialist, KYCaaS
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the very dynamic environment of Risk Management Solutions team at Refinitiv. The team was created in 2015 with around 5 colleagues. Today we are close to 400 and growing. We've evolved from a single team into a complex department that offers four career paths and a number of development opportunities.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
At Risk Management Solutions we bring the answer to one of the most essential business question: do you really know your customer?
Our job is to ensure that the global financial community can clearly identify their corporate customers and fulfill regulations designed to fight against money laundering and financing of terrorism. On a daily basis we do research on companies' identity.
You will be the one to ensure that the information we provide can be relied on by our clients (mostly banks and financial institutions) to allow them to assess risk associated with researched companies timely and correctly.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- To ensure timely delivery of KYC records in line with policy, processes and client expectations
- To perform final checks of the company profiles and making sure they are prepared with agreed quality level
- To advise and support less experienced colleagues in meeting the expected quality standards
- To recognize opportunities for continuous process improvement
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Good knowledge and understanding of Anti-Money Laundering regulations
- At least 2 years of previous KYC (Know Your Customer)/CDD (Customer Due Diligence) work experience
- Diligence, advanced analytical skills and commitment to high working standards
- Ability to find the root cause and suggest solutions
- Openness to others, appreciating multi-cultural workplace and focusing on teamwork
- Well-developed communication and advisory skills
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You already have some experience in quality control/internal control/audit
- You have a Master's degree in Economics, Finance or Financial Mathematics or equivalent education/experience
- You know any additional, foreign languages
- You have AML certification (e.g. ICA, ACAMS)
- You have experience in working with various business environments.
- You have experience in any of the recognized project management protocols
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 40 countries
- Competitive salary
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Refinitiv products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension scheme, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top