QA Automation Engineer
As a QAEngineer, you will be responsible for the performance and non-functionalrequirements gathering, building performance test strategy and load models. Youwill help us ensure our product and APIs are robust and scalable at all times.
You willbe a part of the Org ID team which brings financial institutions and theclients (Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Corporations, and Correspondent Banks)together by enabling provision of Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements in oneeasy, managed service environment. Theservice provides real-time "KYC passport" for the clients of financialinstitutions that are required to supply corporate identity documentation inresponse to increasingly strict anti-money laundering regulations.
- You are responsible for load, performance and feasibility testing software systems, subsystems, networking systems and storage technologies.
- Understands product features, and how their implementation affects product performance.
- You have experience with automated performance testing tools applied to software, hardware, virtual and cloud systems.
- You have working knowledge of enterprise applications like mail server, web server, database, and app server.
- History with conducting and monitoring performance, volume, stress and longevity testing on complex systems and networks.
- You will work primarily with the performance engineering team but also collaborate with the QA and the development team
- Perform data analysis when needed to analyze issues in Performance and/or Production environments
- Analyze data and application changes and document their impact on the performance testing task (test cases, scripting, scenario execution, etc.)
- Execute, monitor, analyze, and report performance tests
- Performance Engineering Skills and Tool
- Load Simulation - LoadRunner, Jmete
- Browser Profiling - Yslow, httpWatc
- Transaction Trace - dynaTrace, AppDynamics, Introscope
- DB Analysis - SQL, AWR, OEM
- Log Analysis - Splunk
- Capacity Planning - DNT, Splunk Nix
Nice to have
- Active in open-source / hacking community
- Passionate about great technologies, especially open source
- Experience in web services testing
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top