ET&O Legal Content is looking for a Publishing Specialist for Judicial Motion Tracker (JMT) who will be responsible for reviewing civil and criminal orders from state trial courts for direct history relationships with other orders and appellate court decisions.
- Publishing: Performs duties such as analyzing, keying, converting, coding, copyreading, editing, merging, rendering, loading, or validation of data.
- Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- Quality Control: Responsible for accuracy and completeness of work product. All work will be checked until competent process knowledge is developed.
- Content Acquisition: Duties may include acquisition of manuscripts or core content, analysis of manuscripts and electronic files, coding (mark-up of data) and resolving coding errors, manuscript editing, compiling and editing of content, proofreading and copy reading, quality control and verification.
- Individual and Team Skills: Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the performance management process (e.g. peer reviews, self-evaluation).
- At least 2 years work experience as an Associate Publishing Specialist or Publishing Specialist
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have attended at least three years of law school
- Knowledgeable with court rules and judicial proceeding
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top