The Publishing Specialist participates in an Editorial or Content Operations team and assists in the creation and/or acquisition, preparation and delivery of assigned content and information for creating products and product functionality in all publication media (print or electronic).
- Publishing: Performs duties such as analyzing, keying, converting, coding, copyreading, editing, merging, rendering, loading, or validation of data.
- Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- Quality Control: Responsible for accuracy and completeness of work product. All work will be checked until competent process knowledge is developed.
- Content acquisition: Duties may include acquisition of manuscripts or core content, analysis of manuscripts and electronic files, coding (mark-up of data) and resolving coding errors, manuscript editing, compiling and editing of content, proofreading and copy reading, quality control and verification.
- Individual and Team Skills: Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the performance management process (e.g. peer reviews, self-evaluation).
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have attended at least two years of law school
- Must have satisfactorily completed subjects in Civil and Criminal Procedure
- Knowledgeable with court rules and judicial proceedings
- Excellent analytical skills
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top