- Ensures production schedules and quality standards for assigned content sets are met through the coordination of global production teams, content providers, sourcing partners, and others as needed.
- Coordinates resources to implement annual planning of assigned content sets, collaborating with attorney editor and publishing specialist staff, technology, NPD, finance, marketing, scheduling, and other departments.
- Consults with content providers regarding schedules, style and format of material, as required by editorial group.
- Assists in resolution of problems relating to processing and production of assigned content sets.
- Reports on assigned content sets to stakeholders as required.
- Prepares data for publishing in multiple media, such as analyzing, converting, coding, editing, merging, or validating data
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Undergraduate degree OR high school diploma with 4 years of publishing experience
Knowledge and skills
- Developing editorial business judgment
- Strong drive for results
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize among conflicting demands
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Able to work successfully in a collaborative or team-based environment
- Understands the roles and responsibilities of each collaborator/team member and how each role affects production
- Understands editorial production process and requirements and the business drivers behind them
- Has knowledge of Thomson Reuters Legal content related to the employee's responsibilities
- Strong editorial business judgment
- Strong personal computer skills and solid experience with applications
- Able to successfully manage projects simultaneously
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
"According to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the H-1B visa cap has been met for the 2017 fiscal year (October 1, 2016-September 30, 2017)."
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top