- Coordinates editorial activities such as production processes, and vendor preparation to prepare content sets for production.
- Works closely with editorial production teams, content providers, and sourcing partners to coordinate editorial activities for assigned content sets and ensure production schedules are met.
- Proactively coordinates resources to implement annual planning of assigned content sets, such as preparatory work for new editions, collaborating with other departments, production teams, and sourcing partners.
- Consults with content providers to establish expectations on schedules, style and format of material, and deliverables as required by editorial group.
- Provides status updates and reports on assigned content sets to stakeholders as required.
- Assists in resolution of problems relating to processing and production of assigned content sets.
- Prepares data for publishing in multiple media, such as analyzing, converting, coding, editing, merging, or validating data
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top