Provider Adoption Lead
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
POSITION TITLE: Provider Adoption Lead or Regional Head of Provider Adoption, Thomson Reuters Org ID (Dependant on experience)
REPORTS TO: Global Head of Adoption and Commercial Strategy – Org ID
Thomson Reuters (TR) has built a Managed Service called Org ID, a global solution developed for banks, investment managers and corporations to simplify and streamline customer and counterparty due diligence and the ongoing maintenance of KYC information in line with ever-changing regulatory requirements. The business has gone through a successful three year growth trajectory, most recently with the acquisition of Clarient and Avox. This business is run from New York, London, Singapore and Johannesburg, and supported by the wide TR network.
This role is a rare opportunity to join a growing business within Thomson Reuters and have an impact on the expansion of a first-of-its-kind model. The role is both challenging and rewarding, providing the successful candidate with an opportunity to make a key contribution to the development and commercial growth of Org ID.
More information on our products and services can be found at https://risk.thomsonreuters.com/en/products/org-id-kyc-compliance.html
This role will be the primary contact with Provider clients and support presales, sales and initiation to the service in EMEA. The successful candidate will engage with Provider clients on an ongoing basis, along with the relevant TR Relationship managers to drive proactive contributions of private documentation and further use of the platform.
- Promotes and sells the benefits of the Service and helps to maintain an excellent brand in the marketplace as well as drive provider contributions
- Build productive relationships with existing and new Providers and keep them engaged through sound relationship management:
- Seek out new opportunities to grow the community
- Recommend creative and innovative strategies to keep that End Client community engaged
- Scope new market opportunities to develop the overall proposition through feedback and establishing client forums
- Liaises with colleagues across the business e.g. marketing, to create targeted campaigns to raise awareness or educate the Provider community on specific topics e.g. due diligence, compliance.
- Partners with and supports new clients through the on-boarding stage:
- Assists with document uploads
- Provides relevant training and coaching
- Understands individual technology and system needs
- Partners with global team of Business Development Managers, Adoption team and other TR colleagues such as Financial and Risk Got To Market function
- Collaborates with all Org ID colleagues especially those engaged in business development, business delivery, product management, IT and marketing
- Builds productive relationships with: Providers and Financial Institutions
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate evidence of the following:
- Solid track record of:
- Applying creativity, innovation and analysis to deliver outcomes and solutions that meet requirements.
- Strong relationship building and client account management skills (including understanding client needs, onboarding new clients and providing training)
- Strong and influential communication (including consultation, presentation, training and workshop facilitation) skills
- Strong organisational skills with capability to manage self and others (who may not necessarily be direct reports) and deliver against complex clients and varying business demands
- Eagerness to keep up-to-date with market intelligence and trends current
- Sound understanding of:
- Financial Institutions and regulated environments
- Control functions required to maintain client data integrity
- Technology driven document management services and applications
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- It is useful if candidates are able to demonstrate evidence of the following:
- Pre Sales experience
- Experience of managed services
- Experience of working with Compliance, Financial Crime and AML teams
- Experience of business development of financial services products
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, colour, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top