Proposition Sales Team Lead, Risk
The Proposition Sales Team Lead, Risk, is responsible for leading the sales team to structure, negotiate and close deals by proactively identifying pipeline opportunities governed by the Account Managers. The leader will develop the sales strategy for the Risk proposition within their geography, provide insights by sharing Refinitiv thought leadership with customers and deliver customer demonstrations on specific propositions.
- Responsible for achieving annual sales and revenue growth targets
- Identifies and generates new business from existing and prospective customers to meet their organizational needs in software, data and implementation services
- Plan and execute sales strategies to achieve sales target
- Maintains a high standard of professionalism in representing Refinitiv with colleagues, clients, and the industry
- Be the voice of the customer and collaborate with Product Development Teams (which may include quotes on pricing and credit terms and may involve tenders, Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Leverage CRM tools to manage sales pipeline, ensure a high standard of forecast accuracy within the team and provide weekly accurate sales forecast to the management team
Qualifications and Experience Required
Minimum of 5-7 years sales experience, with a consistent track record of regional sales management and business development who can bring the following experience and skills to the role:
- Prior work experience and in-depth knowledge in either audit, compliance or risk
- Structured methodical and hands-on approach to managing their business and team
- Strong, communication skills with a 'flexible professional attitude'
- Comfortable communicating at all levels internally and externally in an organization
- Displays a deep understanding of our customers, applies knowledge of business and market dynamics to provide value-add solutions and services
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving and expanding product sales environment
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Back to top