Proposition Sales Specialist, Wealth
As a subject matter expert to pre-sales and pursuit activities, you will act in of support Account Managers and Solution Sales focusing on all sales (new, cross-sells, up-sells) for proposition in a given territory with both existing and new customers. You will lead on deals aligned to specific propositions and serve accounts within a defined territory. The role works in close partnership with internal stakeholders to proactively drive gross sales and revenue.
- Structure, negotiate and close deals
- Proactively identify pipeline opportunities, governed by the Account Managers
- Develop the sales strategy for their proposition within their territory
- Provide insights and share Refinitiv thought leadership on their proposition with customers
- Deliver customer demonstrations on their specific propositions
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Deep market understanding including a) expert understanding of financial market b) knowledge of relevant market c) strong understanding of customers' business model workflow
- World class selling skills (identify, develop, & articulate proposition/ consultative selling) as a "hunter"
- Strong sales 'closer'
- Significant Product and Workflow Expertise (e.g. knowledge of financial modeling, Excel, MS Office); knowledge of trading floor tech / data apps
- Creative thinker and good sales ideation skills
- Presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize and execute a sales plan
- Executive presence
- Over 5 years of industry, sales or market experience
- Proven track record in a quota bearing sales environment
- Experience selling to C- level executives
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
New York-New York-United States of America
Back to top