Proposition Manager, SRS
ThomsonReuters (TR) Risk is growing its Managed Service & Platform products. Our proposition is to ensure that the globalfinancial and corporate communities can clearly identify who their customersare, in order to fulfill regulations designed to conduct client due diligence. This is a unique opportunity to join abusiness which is expanding its managed service offerings in order to partnerwith and support clients with their requirement to comply with due diligencerequirements of the regulated community.
The Proposition Manager is responsible for the development of a clear vision and roadmap for the commercial opportunities for SRS.
Lead all aspects of proposition and product requirements elicitation, definition and planning through to production release for the Thomson Reuters Risk Managed Services.
Ownership and communication of the delivery roadmap for SRS ensuring full support and enablement of the Managed Service, in line with the overarching service strategy.
- Partner with FPG/IPG, GTM and clients to understand market opportunity
- Market sizing, market segmentation, business cases, prioritization
- Lead pre-sales support including drafting SOWs, etc
- Unit economics and proposition scalability. Identify what it takes to successfully grow sustainable profitable defensible business in each space, working in partnership with finance and manager
- Design Commercial framework underpinning scale profitability but ensuring client business case makes sense for each new risk managed service proposition
- Potential co-develop of proposition with clients and/or partners
- Design and execute sales enablement of GTM for new risk managed services
- Identify and organize pre sales support of GTM for new risk managed services
Reporting & Relationships
- The Head of Proposition - Risk Managed Services
- Reports to the Global Head of Proposition, Risk Managed services
- Works closely with the Org ID and GT proposition/product team
- Provides guidance to a the leadership team on proposition options and roadmap
- Builds productive relationships with colleagues across Thomson Reuters as well as the Thomson Reuters Risk Managed Services
- Engages with Financial Institutions, their clients and potential third party partners.
(Knowledge, experience, skills and competencies)
- Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate evidence of the following:
- Creating and delivering proposition and product strategies and plans to meet business objectives and market needs
- Influential communications skills including the presentation of sometimes complex concepts to stakeholder audiences (all levels of seniority and leadership)
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to better understand proposition and product opportunities and potential solutions
- Excellent, well-developed and influential stakeholder engagement / management skills, particularly negotiation, complex problem solving and conflict management
- Strong working knowledge of the structure of the financial markets and how compliance/due dilligence requirements impact various segments of the market
- A strong track record of organised delivery (decisive / well supported outcomes):
- Building trust and exceeding stakeholder expectations
- Requirements elicitation and development of concepts through to detailed proposition and product specifications and acceptance criteria
- Working closely with development teams Encouraging a culture of collaboration and cross-business working
- Analysing issues and leading the delivery of robust and "fit for purpose" product solutions
- Interpreting and documenting Policies, Standards and Technical requirements
- Promoting technology driven solutions, and investigation and analysis of potential technology solutions
- Project management skills, including successful management of risks, issues and their related mitigations
It is useful if candidates are able to demonstrate evidence of the following:
- Working extensively with Financial Institutions in the compliance/due-diligence space
- Developing and evolving profitable Managed Service Propositions
We are anequal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AtThomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about ourwork, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As ateam, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, anddeveloping through challenging and significant experiences. With over 50,000employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries andrealize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring yourambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
Intriguedby a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learnmore about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
Moreinformation about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top