Proposition manager, government and corporate
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Manage procurement process with Government and Corporate customers
- Prepare Tender documentation
- Coordinate procurement-related workflow with relevant internal stakeholders, including Legal, Finance, sales and account management teams.
- Maintain relationship with Procurement Departments of Government and Corporate customers
- Monitor all changes in the Procurement Law (44-FZ; 223 – FZ)
- Ensure TR's connectivity to relevant Procurement Electronic Trading Platforms
- Identify new business opportunities
- Manage day to day procurement process
- Prepare Tender related documentation
- Submit Tender documentation accurately and on time
- Closely work with customers and internal stakeholders
- Maintain customer database, and information on related transactions
- Prepare monthly procurement activity report
- Monitor procurement announcements
- Inform relevant stakeholders about potential business opportunities
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Responsibility and timeliness
- Fluent English
- Excellent writing skills (Russian, English)
- Strong knowledge of Procurement Law (44-FZ; 223-FZ)
- At least 3 years experience of working in Procurement Departments of Government or Corporate organizations
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top