Proposition Lead - ONESOURCE Global Trade (Japan)
- Tokyo, Japan
Reporting to: Enterprise Proposition Lead
- Execute on the Go to Market (GTM) Strategy for the ONESOURCE Global Trade Solution
- Work with Sales team to understand the market and the needs of the customer relating to ONESOURCE Global Trade
- Be able to confidently present and contextualize the solution to customers and channel partners
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the ONESOURCE Global Trade solution and drive change through product development and managing an effective product roadmap
- Be a technology evangelist
- Contribute to management of sales and marketing strategies for the ONESOURCE Global Trade Solution
- Identify opportunities among existing and new clients to tailor solutions that are not necessarily out of the box
- Build on ONESOURCE Global Trade Solution GTM and drive initiatives with sales and marketing to deliver value to our clients and growth to the business
- Assist Sales to define and explore the opportunities in the market and TR activity relating to those opportunities
- One central point of contact to drive a consistent ONESOURCE Global Trade Solution strategy in the business
- Understand the priorities and work with global PM to deliver to the AEM market
- Liaising with global product management team to discuss product roadmaps and enhancement opportunities based on client feedback
- Working with the professional services team to architect the ONESOURCE Global Trade Solution that makes sense in the context of the customer's specific situation
- Monitor pipeline across AEM to understand what deals are being worked on
- Understand and devise pricing methodology for the ONESOURCE Global Trade Solution
- Bachelor degree with strong preference for degree in finance, accounting or tax
- ICAA, CPA or other relevant professional body certified
- Japanese language - business level proficiency highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in supply chain, customs or tariff background
- Experience working with a customs provider or professional services firm working in supply chain
- Solid knowledge of customs law, ideally across China & Japan.
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters, Integration Point or other supply chain products is a plus
- Be a dynamic presenter and quick thinker
- Have public speaking experience
- Have an interest in the direction of the industry
- Understand how corporations and firms can improve efficiency utilising technology
- Ability to work in a team orientated environment but also able to work independently
- Adaptable and commercially aware
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top