Proposition Lead - Onesource Global Trade (Japan)
Reporting to: Enterprise Proposition Lead
- Execute on the Go to Market (GTM) Strategy for the Integration Point solution
- Work with Sales team to understand the market and the needs of the customer relating to Integration Point
- Be able to confidently present and contextualize the solution to customers and channel partners
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the Integration Point solution and drive change through product development and managing an effective product roadmap
- Be a technology evangelist
- Contribute to management of sales and marketing strategies for the Integration Point solution
- Identify opportunities among existing and new clients to tailor solutions that are not necessarily out of the box
- Build on Integration Point solution GTM and drive initiatives with sales and marketing to deliver value to our clients and growth to the business
- Assist Sales to define and explore the opportunities in the market and TR activity relating to those opportunities
- One central point of contact to drive a consistent Integration Point solution strategy in the business
- Understand the priorities and work with global PM to deliver to the AEM market
- Liaising with global product management team Integration Point to discuss product roadmaps and enhancement opportunities based on client feedback
- Working with the professional services team to architect and Integration Point solution that makes sense in the context of the customer's specific situation
- Monitor pipeline across AEM to understand what deals are being worked on
- Understand and devise pricing methodology for Integration Point
- Bachelor degree with strong preference for degree in finance, accounting or tax
- ICAA, CPA or other relevant professional body certified
- Minimum 3 years of experience in supply chain, customs or tariff background
- Experience working with a customs provider or professional services firm working in supply chain
- Solid knowledge of customs law, ideally across China & Japan.
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters, Integration Point or other supply chain products is a plus
- Be a dynamic presenter and quick thinker
- Have public speaking experience
- Have an interest in the direction of the industry
- Understand how corporations and firms can improve efficiency utilising technology
- Ability to work in a team orientated environment but also able to work independently
- Adaptable and commercially aware
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Back to top