We are seeking a Proposition Analyst to work in conjunction with the Market Development & Sales and Account & Partnership teams globally to identify and initiate opportunities to grow and defend existing business within the Global Digital Wealth Market. This role will support our overall Platform strategy in coordination with Financial & Risk and Wealth Management division goals and provides input into Strategy for the Wealth market.
- Collaborate and document business cases in support of Digital and Desktop Proposition expansion across all WM solutions available for Wealth Clients defining new and expanding existing solutions
- Deliver Commercial event documentation and launch collateral in collaboration with the standard lifecycle management framework and act as ambassador for Proposition in the launch of new or modified proposition(s). The role will work with Regional Proposition leads to verify solution success into the respective regional markets
- Collaborate with Marketing on global channel marketing communication plans and collaborate to write blogs for social media and internal communications regarding industry trends and application of the proposition into the market.
- Collaborate with, identify new and assist in management of Partnerships for solutions delivered into the regional or Global market (in conjunction with the Partners Marketplaces Team)
- Works closely with cross-functional teams to ensure on-time, in-scope delivery of one or more components of a proposition, product, or service and provides clear and early notification with mitigation steps for diversions to roadmap
- Developing knowledge and education of the Wealth Management propositions, products, and services alongside industry trends into the broader organization
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- 1-3 years of experience developing business propositions and/or product solutions in Financial arena
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience in Finance, Business or Computer Science
- Sound understanding of the Wealth Management value chain and data delivery via a Web Services model
- Experience operating in a highly matrixed environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to grasp and articulate technical, financial and conceptual ideas and solutions
- High energy, high level of comfort presenting and escalating key issues and requests to senior management and ability to build and articulate mitigation plans
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage time sensitive projects / tasks with minimal direction
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top