Project Manager - Global Trade Management
Thomson Reuters is currently seeking a self motivated Project Manager to join our ONESOURCE Global Trade Professional Services team. The project manager is responsible for leading and managing our software implementation projects, working closely with technical implementation teams and partner consulting teams to implement our ONESOURCE Global Trade software with integrations to customer's ERP systems, Billing or E-Commerce systems.
Throughout a project implementation, the Project manager is responsible for interfacing, communicating and working with our customer's Customs and Trade, Finance, Tax, Supply Chain and IT departments. During a project implementation, the Project Manager will have overall responsibility of managing the project thru the major phases including Requirements, Design, Software Configuration, Integrations, Testing and Production Go-Live.
- Project management and team lead in implementation and integration of Thomson Reuters ONESOURCE Global Trade Software
- Scope definition and management of project work activities, milestones, deliverables, resource assignments, project estimates and budgets and change requests.
- Identifies and proactively drives high quality project deliverables, dependencies, and critical path items – proactively manages changes in project scope
- Controls project deliverables, scope & expectations, and coordinates project progress with sponsors, steering committees, and senior leadership
- Develops and tracks to detailed project plans including schedules, technical and business requirements, cost estimates, resource plans, communication plans, risk mitigation plans, and issue resolution plans
- Lead functional & process requirement workshops with customers to define business, process, functional and data requirements related to global trade operations (Imports, Exports, Localization Requirements, etc).
- Proven experience (3-5 years) in enterprise software implementations, project life cycles and software implementation methodologies.
- Proven experience (3-5 years) in software implementation projects involving Customs & Trade, ERP systems, Supply Chain Management and Logistics.
- Project management and team lead working for consulting or professional services organizations ie. Systems Integrators, "Big-4".
- Candidate is required to have Bachelor Degree, BS/BA degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Accounting & Finance or Project Management equivalent
- Independently coaches, mentors, and motivates project teams to influence a positive, accountable, and collaborative approach
- Effectively communicates project expectations to all team members and stakeholders including business representatives, partners, customers, and consultants
- Flexibility to travel 35 – 50% to customer locations.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top