Program Manager - Refinitiv Execution Team, Transformation
This global role will support the Managing Director, Transformation in driving and facilitating the successful implementation of Refinitiv a standalone organization while ensuring delivery of our strategy and business plans.
The role will enable teams to successfully across 20+ programs by working with all RXT delivery teams, creating a sense of urgency and accountability against our Refinitiv priorities.
The role will help create a structure that successfully allows our cross functional teams to "knit together" program material and create a cohesive implementation plan.
- Work with the Managing Director, Transformation to build out the Refinitiv Execution Team (RXT) program master plan.
- Provide effective over-arching RXT program management and support cross-work stream coordination.
- Identify and manage key dependencies between work streams.
- Provide quality assurance on work stream execution plans.
- Track and report progress, risks and issues to senior management in order to enable accelerated senior decision making.
- Maintain a consistent communication and socialization plan to ensure all teams have the most up to date information.
- Validate, manage and audit program plans, milestones, risk registers, Smart Sheet material, RACI documentation and legal requirements against ELT prioritization plans and business cases.
- Conduct cross functional Toll Gate review and ELT deep dives.
Essential Attributes to be Successful in this Role
- Ability to create very clear, simple messages from very complex material.
- Experience at running several major global programs.
- Knowledge of our propositions, products, sales structure, support and service processes and technology enabling functions.
- Curious mind able to delayer unstructured issues and gain rapid comprehension of a number of complex businesses.
- Proven ability to engage at senior levels and successfully orchestrate meetings designed to capture and drive progress of key initiatives.
- Strong interpersonal skills able to engage a variety of business leaders and gain their support and loyalty.
- Good communicator able to connect with a variety of teams, stakeholders and position and manage to drive tangible outcomes.
- Results oriented, follows through on commitments.
- Excellent written communicator.
Location: New York or London
Reporting Line: Managing Director, Transformation
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content-all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
London-United Kingdom;New York-New York-United States of America
Back to top