Thomson Reuters is seeking a Product/Proposition Manager to work in conjunction with the Sales, Account and Partnership teams to identify and initiate opportunities to grow and defend existing revenues for Wealth Management Business. This person will support our overall strategy in coordination with company and Wealth division goals and continually work to understand market participants, forward-looking needs and strategies, and competitive pressures.
- Selecting and vetting vendors to deliver specific multi-tenant solutions
- Working with clients, vendors and internal product managers to define configurations, customization, integration and hosting requirements for minimal viable products and roadmaps
- Define product pricing, pro-forma usage and revenue projections
- Work with internal product managers and development leads to estimate costs over roadmaps
- Work with partnership teams to negotiate cost structure, revenue sharing, and terms & conditions
- Prepare and present solution features and roadmaps to clients, prospects and internal executive management
- Deliver Commercial event and launch documentation in collaboration with Platinum Framework for launch of new or modified proposition(s) and works to verify solution success
- Understand products, strategies and synergies from other parts of Thomson Reuters
- Developing knowledge and education of the Wealth Management propositions, products, and services alongside industry trends into the broader organization
- Influence client communications and go to market strategies for new product developments and enhancements; ensure communication and collaboration across verticals, including client requirement vetting and feedback gathering on new and existing propositions
- Document and communicate business cases encompassing all of the above
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- Specific and recent experience in selecting and implementing solutions in one or more of the following solutions:
- New Account Opening and Maintenance
- Service Request Workflow
- End to End Managed Account Solutions including Proposal Generation and Reporting (Performance Management, etc.)
- Client Relationship Management
- Investor Portals
- Understanding of Brokerage marketplace including segmentations and requirements at a minimum in US. Global experience including Canada is a plus
- Competitive knowledge including service bureaus, clearing firms, RIA Custodians and fintechs
- Excellent leadership skills in virtual team structure
- 5 years of experience in the wealth management industry
- Experience in setting up and managing 3rd party partnerships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to grasp and articulate technical, financial and conceptual ideas and solutions
- Excels in product commercialization and marketing
- Demonstrated prior experience setting and executing on the strategy for a portfolio of propositions
- High level of comfort presenting and escalating key issues and requests to senior management and ability to build and articulate mitigation plans
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage time sensitive projects / tasks with minimal direction
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top