Product Usage Analyst
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE
Product Usage Analyst
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
We compare client product usage against the scope of their contracts. In case we find the clients use unlicensed data we issue invoice in accordance with the price list. Our reports are used by sales and account teams to make important decisions and plan contract solutions for their clients.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The role is focused on monitoring product usage, running regular reports and maintaining project documentation. As a Product Usage Analyst you will be responsible for detection and supervision of unlicensed usage of content that is available in Thomson Reuters products.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Analysis of product usage and delivering detailed reports of content overusage;
- Ongoing work on improving internal processes related to usage monitoring;
- Providing assistance for sales and account teams by delivering the most appropriate contract solutions for the clients;
- Preparing notifications about data overusage that will be shared with clients;
- Answering client queries related to data usage and overusage;
- Maintaining an up to date view of each client's contract.
- Demonstrating ability to multi-task numerous projects and shift priorities as needs change
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office suite;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Attention to details;
- Fluency in English;
- Very good written and spoken communication skills;
- Ability to work under time pressure on multiple tasks;
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters products: World-Check and DataScope Select;
- Knowledge of CRM (Customer relationship management) systems like Siebel and Salesforce;
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and home-office opportunities
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top