Product Support Associate - Japanese Language - 6 months
- Provide product support to customers via phone, email and/or chat leveraging internal
- resources in a timely manner
- Work on cases/tickets according to established departmental practices
- Document all interactions following standard operating procedures
- Collaborate with other support teams involving integration between products
- Improve the quality of the customer experience on a daily basis
- Assist other Support teams based on need and availability
- Other duties as assigned
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Customer facing/customer support experience - ideally over the telephone in support desk environment servicing Corporate clients
- Demonstration of critical thinking skills
- Excellent follow through, attention to detail and able to adhere to a set deadline
- Demonstrate customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate good time management skills
- Ability to work with changing priorities and deadlines
- Good teamwork skills
- Apply knowledge quickly
- Ability to work varying shifts
- Fluent in both Business Japanese and English languages.
- Knowledge of Tax and/or Accounting software
- Accounting or Tax qualification
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent). Accounting/finance or technology-related subject preferred.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Lisa B.Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top