Product Support Associate
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals inthe financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The Product Support Associate will focus on responding appropriately to phone calls, web entry and chat requests from internal and external customers who have questions around one or two products within the ONESOURCE suite.
- Provide support to customers via phone, email and/or chat leveraging internal resources in a timely manner
- Work on cases/tickets according to established departmental practices
- Document all interactions following standard operating procedures
- Collaborate with other support teams involving integration between ONESOURCE products
- Improve the quality of the customer experience on a daily basis
- Escalate calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Assist other Support teams based on need and availability
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Demonstrate customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Apply knowledge quickly
- Ability to work varying shifts
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel applications
- Excellent follow through, attention to detail and able to adhere to a set deadline
- Financial Services and/or accounting courses or industry experience
- Experience with tax research software highly beneficial
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate's degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience will be taken into consideration
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Back to top