Product Support Associate
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The Product Support Associate will focus on responding appropriately to phone calls, web entry and chat requests from internal and external customers on the ONESOURCE suite of products.
- Provide product support to customers via phone, email and/or chat leveraging internal resources in a timely manner
- Work on cases/tickets according to established departmental practices
- Document all interactions following standard operating procedures
- Collaborate with other support teams involving integration between ONESOURCE products
- Improve the quality of the customer experience on a daily basis
- Assist other Support teams based on need and availability
Technical /Professional Skills & Competencies:
- Support experience with an emphasis on providing excellent service in a customer care role
- Demonstration of critical thinking skills
- Excellent follow through, attention to detail and able to adhere to a set deadline
- Knowledge and proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Adobe
- Strong initiative and ability to self-manage
- Demonstrate customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate good time management skills
- Ability to work with changing priorities and deadlines
- Good teamwork skills
- Apply knowledge quickly
- Ability to work varying shifts
- Financial Services and/or accounting industry experience
- Experience with tax research software highly beneficial
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate's degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience will be taken into consideration
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Back to top