Product Specialist, Integration & Reporting
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Thomson Reuters, a leading provider of information and technology solutions to the global financial community, is seeking an Integration& Reporting Specialist that will provide specialized product and service support to the Portfolio Services team for Thomson Reuters clients.
Integration & Reporting Specialists are a key and valuable link between our products and our customers. Combining a thorough understanding of the client needs, with expertise in our integration and reporting services, Integration Analysts streamline the delivery of client portfolio data into Thomson Reuters multiple desktop platforms. We offer an unparalleled level of service along with insight into the intricacies and functionality of Thomson Reuters applications.
As part of the Integration Services team, you'll join a team that is committed to industry-leading service. The team will be comprised of individuals that are self-motivated, results-oriented, and those with a clear focus on high quality and delivery of our product. The Integration & Reporting Specialists works closely with Thomson Reuters Sales and Support Specialists.
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
The Integration & Reporting Specialists is an analytical customer support role within Portfolio Analytics. The Specialist provides global support to account teams, customers, third party vendors and product support to integrate proprietary data into Thomson Reuters Eikon. The Integration & Reporting Specialists acts as a relationship manager and technical product expert focusing on processing and analyzing portfolio security data. The Specialist is responsible for managing complex projects and relationships to drive growth and retain current relationships. In addition, the role encompasses a technical support feature that will require the candidate to understand a handful of programs and create processes and support models around the programs. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, a creative problem solver, and familiar with the equity and/or fixed income security markets.
- Approximately 25% of time is spent on client related activities and engagements – including on-boarding configuration set-up, analysis of client data, and responding to client inquires.
- Approximately 50% of time is spent on maintaining and monitoring internal processes – including database maintenance, process engineering and documentation.
- Support GTM teams through training of Portfolio Analytics Integration and Reporting Services products to retain revenue.
- Take responsibility for promoting collaboration across GTM teams and product developers, helping escalate and resolve issues.
- Bring the voice of the customer back into TR by amplifying the concerns of our customers to internal stakeholders to drive improvement.
- Actively develop best practices for team to acquire new clients and maintain existing book of business.
- Serve as core knowledge resource for GTM teams about the products provided by Portfolio Analytics Integration and Reporting Services.
- Develop strategy and provide support for increasing impact of the Portfolio Analytics functionality.
- Act as internal expert with technical client issues including FTP protocol and basic XML functionality.
- Bachelor's Degree required (preferably in Finance, Computer Science or Mathematics) or equivalent work experience
- Degree in Business Administration (or related field) plus two (2) years experience preferred
- Keen business acumen, prior experience in the Finance industry preferred
- Steep learning curve, strong entrepreneurship and organization as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must demonstrate knowledge in technical support including FTP protocols and XML functionality
- Effective partnering and inter-personal skills to interface with customers, key stakeholders, and subject matter experts
- Ability to think creatively & strategically on complex client issues of significant impact
- Project management skills and effective decision making
- Strong understanding of MS office products: Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word
- Strong financial-markets and economics field knowledge;
- Past experience working with custodians and third-party vendors,
- Excellent customer service acumen and focus;
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge in a wide-array of Thomson Reuters products and content;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top