TRTA Government Group is a leading provider of software solutions for local governments with over 40 years of innovative software and system development breakthroughs. As part of the Thomson Reuters family of brands, Aumentum Tax simplifies revenue management, by delivering a comprehensive, seamlessly integrated property tax software solution and improving public services by provided flexible and scalable solutions for government entities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Gather and prepare detailed and clearly written product requirement specifications, acceptance criteria, and activity diagrams based on market needs. Coordinate review of the requirements with both external and internal partners.
- Assist the Product Manager in setting and directing overall product vision and direction.
- Collaborate with the Agile Scrum Teams to fully execute development deliverables in a predictable, high-quality manner.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and User Experience Designer to identify ways in which customized solutions can be delivered within a COTS product model so developed features are applicable to a broader audience.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of Aumentum Taxation products by participating in gap analysis sessions for new implementations and supporting implementation teams as required.
- Assist the Product Manager in establishing / maintaining appropriate scope and priority on contracted and requested deliverables.
- Provide day-to-day support and guidance to the Customer Operations team for solutions that have been launched to clients.
- Together with the Scrum Team, continually improve the development process to provide quick turnarounds and high quality.
- Work with the Development, QA, and Project Management teams in an agile process to bring products to market
- Provide sales support in the form of product demonstrations and proposal responses as required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in/ or with Property Taxation, Assessment, Appraisal, Valuation, or traditional product management experience .
- Knowledge of property taxation methodologies and processes desired.
- You should have a passion for technology and the ability to quickly learn and adapt to new tools and processes.
- Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) preferred: Exposure to User Personas or User Scenarios, Requirements analysis, Test Scenarios, and Understanding End-User needs
- Strong collaboration skills needed.
- A well-organized and disciplined approach to be successful working in a distributed team environment.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, including exploring and assess customer needs, for product management to translate them into well-defined requirements.
- Excellent time, project management and organizational skills; setting priorities and maintaining flexibility in a changing or ambiguous, matrixed environment.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Experience with Balsamiq or other wireframing tools is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Back to top