WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Trading Product Specialist
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The role is focused on providing specialist support to both frontline helpdesk agents as well as customers (both internal and external). Successful candidates will have an advanced financial markets knowledge with a determination to learn and develop in that field.
This role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to join a talented specialist team with a breadth and depth of knowledge in financial markets and Thomson Reuters products, content and technology.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Offer high level and comprehensive advice to frontline helpdesk agents
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for product escalations
- Transfer knowledge and assist development of frontline staff through training and mentoring
- Increase the efficiency of customer support teams by refining support procedures, implementing innovative ideas and new methods of working,
- Keep Customer Support Executives up to date with recent content and product changes and champion key strategic migrations
- Build an extensive network throughout the company to facilitate quick and efficient resolution of customer inquiries and problems
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Knowledge of Financial Markets
- Advanced Excel skills
- A logical approach to problem solving and the ability to work under pressure
- Self motivation and a high level of initiative
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and management skills
- Good time management skills to plan and prioritize workload and demands
- Demonstrates urgency, drive, energy and enthusiasm
- Fluent in English, additional European language is an advantage
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
- You have a master degree in Economics/Finance or Financial Mathematics or equivalent experience
- You have external qualifications such as CFA, ICMA, CAIA, FINRA or FS
- You are familiar with Thomson Reuters Eikon and have understanding of Thomson Reuters data and technology
- Job in an international, new, dynamically growing environment where you contribute to building innovative solutions for business professionals
- Bringing fun to the business
- Wide range of development opportunities
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Access to Thomson Reuters products
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare and Multisport card
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top