WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The role is focused on providing expertize on Thomson Reuters Eikon backed up by extensive knowledge on financial markets. Successful candidate will be responsible for a direct communication with Thomson Reuters Customers and internal frontline Helpdesk agents. The ideal candidate should have practical background in financial markets and determination to learn and develop in that area.
This role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to join a talented specialist team with a breadth and depth of knowledge in financial markets and Thomson Reuters products, content and technology.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Providing professional opinion on customers' queries after careful study of possible solutions available in Thomson Reuters products and market's practices
- Offer high level and comprehensive advice to Helpdesk Agents
- Validate customers' feedback on Thomson Reuters Eikon components and escalate to Product Managers
- Act as a mentor of a frontline Helpdesk agents
- Keep track of product improvements and market practices and utilize that in your daily work
- Build an extensive network throughout the company to facilitate quick and efficient resolution of customer inquiries and problem
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Knowledge of Financial Markets
- Financial mathematics fundamental knowledge
- Understanding concepts of fixed income instruments and portfolio valuations
- logical approach to problem solving
- Excel skills
- Self-motivation and a high level of initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills to plan and prioritize workload
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Fluent in English, additional European language is an advantage
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF:
You have a master degree in Economics/Finance or Financial Mathematics or equivalent experience
- You have external qualifications such as CFA, ICMA, CAIA, FINRA or FS
- You are familiar with Thomson Reuters Eikon and have understanding of Thomson Reuters data and technology
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top