Product Manager - Mobile
- New York, NY
Reuters is seeking an energetic and experienced Mobile Product Manager to join our customer experience team to work across our Reuters.com and Reuters Connect - our B2C and B2B offerings.
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Product Manager to oversee Reuters iOS and Android apps. We're looking for someone that lives and breathes consumer experiences across all mobile platforms.
You're an accountable, hands on problem-solver with a positive attitude, letting nothing stand in the way. You thrive when moving a project from ambiguity to clarity. You're a natural collaborator equally comfortable talking tech with developers, user experience with designers, copy and positioning with product marketers, numbers with finance and marketing, and strategy with executive leadership. You pay attention to people, connect with them, and know how to achieve great things together. You have a strong sense of purpose and integrity, with deep emotional intelligence.
You'll play a pivotal role in developing the company's mobile roadmap and shipping product and features that will spark explosive growth and be used by millions of consumers.
You come from an environment where you've held a product role managing a mobile app that is operating at significant scale and have been there from launch through to scale.You should have a solid reputation for building great mobile products that have a big impact, as well as a proven track record of execution at tech companies.
In this opportunity, as a Mobile Product Manager, you will:
- Develop and drive forward the mobile product vision to align with the company vision and help inform product and design team roadmaps and goal setting
- You've held a product role (in-house) at a consumer tech or e-commerce company that is in top 100 of its respective app store category
- You've launched great iOS and Android apps
- You're obsessed with measuring the impact of everything you ship
- You're obsessed with pixel perfect design and creating simple yet powerful user experiences
- You collaborate successfully with designers and engineers
- You think strategically but you also love getting your hands dirty
- Your adept to listening to the consumer and turning customer feedback into improved user experiences
- You have experience working with growth marketing teams and instrumenting the app for measurement and analytics
- You're up on all the latest trends in mobile, payments, and other emerging platforms and you have a strong instinctual sense of where things are going so that you can ensure Reuters continuing success in the future.
- 3-5 years of software product management experience, with demonstrated wins
- Experience managing a top 100 app from launch to scale and beyond
- 2+ years of mobile (iOS, Android, web) product management experience
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent SQL knowledge and can generate data insights yourself
- International experience a plus
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we've been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world's most global news services - Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
New York-New York-United States of America
Back to top