Thomson Reuters is looking for a highly motivated Product Manager to join the team responsible for managing and delivering the AUMENTUM suite of products. Successful candidates will be able to combine product experience, high-level vision and strategic thinking with market feedback to deliver creative and innovative solutions. The ideal candidate enjoys collaborating with others and strives to creatively solve problems and remove barriers.
- Manage the complete product lifecycle including market requirements, product release plans, user stories, release criteria, and organizational readiness activities
- Ensures engineering requirements and acceptance criteria conform with product strategy and roadmap
- Partner with internal stakeholders and customers to validate requirements and priorities through various forums (analysis, meetings, focus groups, etc.) and refine those requirements for broad market applicability
- Collaborate with user experience, business analysts and developers with a focus on defining product functionality and designing solutions that delight our current and prospective customers
- Work with the Development, QA, and Project Management teams in an agile process to bring products to market
- Monitor market changes and trends to assess competitive positioning and opportunities for strategic product enhancements
- Provide regular updates about product direction and release plans to the organization and customers
- Provide sales support in the form of product demonstrations and proposal responses as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer or business-related field, or equivalent work experience; formal education in tax/accounting/finance is desired
- 3-5 years of experience in product management for software solutions; preferably with a focus on tax and accounting domains
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, negotiating and decision-making skills
- Experience managing dependencies across multiple teams in a large organization
- Knowledgeable on web-based product development preferred
- Strong understanding of Agile principles and methodologies desired
- Financial, real estate, property tax, or assessment/Government Tax experience preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Suites skills
- Travel to customer sites and other events expected up to 50%
- May require extended work schedules, tight deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Must be able to work in a variety of social, cultural, legal, and political environments
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Software Engineer, Centre of Cognitive Computing
Lisa works with other engineers to develop products that are powered by artificial intelligence and capable of machine learning. She also conducts research to identify new uses for existing company data.
Back to top