The Product Manager is responsible for driving sustainable growth by defining and executing commercial strategy, coordinating go-to-market projects and initiatives and implementing and meeting specific revenue and sales targets that tie to overall performance goals. This role will be focused primarily on digital marketing visibility products.
- Manage entire product lifecycle for FindLaw's Visibility Solutions product line, including strategic direction, ongoing optimization and any necessary sunsetting of obsolete capabilities
- Responsible for revenue, sales performance and impacting retention percentage for owned products
- Be primary representative of the owned products and capabilities internally (Sales Channels, Customer Success, Account Management, Finance and Marketing) and externally (customers)
- Conduct ongoing market analysis by engaging with and gathering feedback directly from customers and prospects in order to help define market problems, represent the voice of the customer, manage the product roadmap, and effectively execute go-to-market activities
- Research ongoing digital marketing trends and consumer behaviors, leveraging those findings to enhance product lifecycle
- Work closely with customer-facing teams (Sales, Digital Marketing, Account Management, Customer Operations, Marketing) to gather additional customer feedback and use this to help inform product lifecycle strategy and increase customer adoption and retention
- Track product key performance indicators and financial performance, determine trends, identify areas of improvement, and drive effective changes on an ongoing basis
- Articulate and communicate a compelling value proposition internally and externally
- Provide expert guidance on strategy, business requirements, and feature and functionality tradeoffs
- Effectively manage vendor relationships
- 3-5 years of experience in product management or similar role with highly transferable skills
- High-energy, positive attitude, passionate, and proven track record of delivering results
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to identify and solve systemic issues
- Familiarity with basic financial modeling and modern web-based marketing technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience writing customer-facing (internal and external) value propositions and other product documentation
- Strong project management capabilities and proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to meet or exceed project deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Pragmatic Marketing certification and/or experience with Aha! a plus
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America
Back to top