Thomson Reuters is a truly unique business. We are a global enterprise and leading provider of news, information services and technology. Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
We are proud to have been recognized globally as a leading employer based on our commitment to diversity, focus on company culture, work life balance and for acts to promote socio-economic progress worldwide through the Thomson Reuters foundation.
We are seeking to appoint a Product Manager based in our Melbourne office.
The ideal person we are looking for will be someone who has a background in delivering high performing products and takes a customer centric approach.
- Work with the Senior Product Manager and stakeholders to develop outstanding, innovative solutions to our client base of professional practices.
- You will execute on the product roadmap and help lead development of our suite of online legal document automation solutions.
- You will focus on deeply understanding our end client's needs and problems, developing world class solutions ensuring they are innovative and exceed our client expectations.
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders, to ensure successful delivery of newly developed solutions.
- Become a subject matter expert, by providing thought leadership internally and externally.
- Execute on the product roadmap.
- Conduct or participate in market and competitive analysis.
- Scope new legal documents product opportunities and prepare business cases.
- Develop new products with external lawyers and IT team.
- Manage product launch activities with marketing & sales teams.
- Support commercial facing teams in client engagement and retention activities.
- 1-3 years product management experience.
- Be degree qualified in Business, Commerce, Project Management, Information technology or related disciplines
- Creative, innovative and excellent complex problem solver.
- Solid project & stakeholder management skills with a high competency in collaboration.
- Excellent grammar and attention to detail.
- B2B experience highly regarded.
As an employer we strive to provide every employee with a positive working environment, continued professional development, a commitment to work-life balance, and equal opportunities. As a diverse, global leader, we actively encourage career advancement through internal promotions and segment opportunities.
If you are a talented professional, passionate about what you do, and want to work in a company that can support your growth, we want to hear from you.
If you would like to find out more about Thomson Reuters please download our App here http://thomsonreuters.com/en/careers/what-we-do/our-story-app.html or visit our careers site, https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/careers.html.
lease visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top