Product Line Manager - Indirect Tax
Thomson Reuters is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Product Line Manager (PLM) to join the team responsible for managing, delivering and promoting ONESOURCE™ Determination. Successful PLM candidates will leverage Indirect Tax expertise, technical experience and leadership skills articulate a clear vision and strategy for the future of the product line, communicate with customers, and work to prioritize and define features that will achieve the most business value for the organization.
- Define and manage the vision and strategy for the ONESOURCE™ Determination product line.
- Maintain a clear 24-month roadmap that includes emerging opportunities for growth as well as areas to sunset/divest for optimal focus; provide regular updates about product direction and release plans to the organization, customers and partners.
- Monitor market changes and trends to assess competitive positioning and opportunities for strategic product enhancements.
- Manage and maintain a competitive commercial/pricing model that differentiates our product line, resonates with internal stakeholders and customers, and drives value for the business.
- Measure product line performance against defined KPI's with a specific focus on customer retention, financial success and product migration progress. Define and execute action plans for addressing issues or low-performing areas as needed and provide regular updates to stakeholders and leadership.
- Partner with content, technology and finance teams to drive annual investment planning activities and define business cases for new opportunities accordingly.
- Facilitate and drive customer advisory groups to obtain regular feedback and input into the direction and strategy for the product line.
- Manage, inspire and develop team of one or more Product Managers.
- Be an evangelist internally and externally for ONESOURCE™ Determination by presenting the value proposition and sharing the benefits through thought leadership and representation at industry and customer events.
- Proven leader with demonstrated knowledge and expertise in global Indirect Tax and transaction tax calculation solutions
- Extremely collaborative, getting things done and driving for results through influence as needed
- Problem-solver, highly creative and able to think innovatively to propose alternatives and solutions to various challenges
- Driven to provide quality work product that meets exceptional standards
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, negotiating and decision making skills
- Deep analytical skills and ability to draw appropriate conclusions
- Experience managing and developing a team
- 5-7 years of experience in product management for Indirect Tax software solutions required
- Technical and/or implementation experience with Indirect tax software solutions is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience; formal education in tax/accounting/finance desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Willing to travel 10-25%
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Carrollton-Texas-United States of America
Back to top