New Product Development is seeking a Product Developer to join its organization.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Providing product support to Marketing, Segments, Product Specialists, Sales and Account Management teams as well as customers directly as appropriate
- Assisting in the creation and/or review of sales, marketing, and training materials
- Helping create and drive design, development and launch of new products and updates to existing solutions
- Identifying, analyzing, and evaluating new product development opportunities and integration of new and existing content sources
- Drafting requirements and specifications to ensure product features address current and future customer needs, applying technology to development and pursuing innovation and differentiation of platforms
- Monitoring and managing project tasks, project status updates and periodic communication to Management. Maintain proper level of documentation necessary to assess project status; ensure satisfaction and quality with project deliverables.
- Participating in cross-functional teams developing new content, features and enhancements
- Making presentations on new features and enhancements to internal and external audiences
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
- 4-year college degree required, J.D or M.B.A preferred
- 2 years of industry experience and skills as investigative or compliance professional strongly preferred, in markets such as fraud prevention, corporate security, law enforcement, insurance, financial institutions, retail, or related legal markets
- Interest in new technologies and their application to investigative markets
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters CLEAR, Westlaw, and other electronic investigative, public records research and legal information resources
- Familiarity with Thomson Reuters, Lexis and Bloomberg products
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple, complex projects simultaneously, while adapting to changing priorities in a fast-paced, service-driven environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Occasional travel may be required
Knowledge & Experience:
- Must be an effective advocate for the end user and be able to successfully drive implementation of feature-sets and interactions that provide an excellent customer experience
- Work well independently and in a strong, passionate, fast-paced team environment with ability to lead and actively participate in meetings with stakeholders across the business
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top