Product Analyst, DataScope
ABOUT OUR GLOBAL COMPANY
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join the Global product team with members in multiple US cities and London. You will work with a global development team in creating reports, and developing enhancements to functionality of capabilities that support a global Sales and account team.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Our team is responsible for the Datascope suite of products and the procurement of users and user permissions for access to these products via an application called PUBS. PUBS provides reporting capabilities that make available business intelligence information for our Sales and Account teams, giving them insight on client usage and access for future revenue opportunities and product enhancements. It also tracks compliance for content made available via the Datascope products to ensure we are abiding by third party regulations.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Perform all tasks associated with the PUBSAdmin support function
- Serve as support to the Product Management team and quickly get up to speed with key initiatives and priorities in the compliance and commercial space
- In this support role, work closely with the compliance product manager to assess the impact of compliance changes to the Datascope suite of products
- Provide support with research and planning on upcoming projects that will require development work such as redistribution and entitlement system migration
- Work alongside Product Managers to communicate requirements to development teams and ensure proper QA
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Self-starter, detailed oriented and independent individual who has ability to be managed remotely.
- A sound understanding of pricing and reference data and familiarity with underlying database schema
- A good understanding of existing ordering process and internal tools (Siebel, TRUST) is preferred
- Teamwork: Integrates well and collaborate with different teams within CAVS, UPG, GTM, Customer Admin
- Communication: Applies articulate verbal and written communication. Produces detailed product documentation.
- Continuously maintain an innovative mindset whist operating with a set of defined internal and external communication processes
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Ability (or even a need) to practice English skills daily
- Range of development opportunities through traditional trainings, on-site and international projects
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension plan, Multisport card and more
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top