Process Management Specialist/Business Process Manager
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW COLLEAGUE:
Process Management Specialist/Business Process Manager, Process Management & Development Team, RMS
YOU AND YOUR TEAM:
You will join the team of 14 colleagues based in Gdynia, Penang, Panama and SA (and more than 200 colleagues from our department based in Poland, Malaysia, South Africa and UK).
We support Risk Managed Services leading & implementing projects to improve, optimize and develop RMS processes to enable the Organization to be more efficient and effective. We also analyze client, policy, technology requirements from process perspective.
Our team as well responsible for driving Lean culture across RMS by managing employee suggestion program, Lean trainings & workshops.
You will be much exposed to partner with a number of internal teams and Senior Managers, which makes this job diverse and gives opportunity to learn constantly.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
Org ID collects, classifies, and verifies a client's identity. It builds KYC records against a global standardized policy, reducing the time and cost of KYC due diligence while meeting the demands of compliance and regulators worldwide.
The role focuses on Process Management & Development to enable scale and acceleration of growth for the Risk Managed Services Business, as it expands the solutions Thomson Reuters offers to corporations, financial institutions and governments to understand the risks they are exposed to through their clients.
As Process Management Specialist/Business Process Manager, you will act as a change agent, providing leadership to the business functions to ensure activities deliver maximum value to both the company and their customers. Duties include:
- identifying / monitoring the key drivers of cost, performance and waste across the site
- prioritize and implement Process Improvement projects to deliver efficiency gains
- lead Lean and Six Sigma based projects to deliver quality and productivity gains
- ensure Best Practice and Operational Excellence across the organisation
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
Works with RMS team colleagues to understand and then to support the team's research, data, metrics, analysis and planning needs:
- Carries out research against "thought leadership" needs
- Improves business processes and analyse benefits of changes
- Demonstrates knowledge of processes e.g. KYC Know Your Customer), EDD (Enhanced Due Diligence), MDS
- Drives Lean Culture
Recommends appropriate ways to design processes.
Produces fit for purpose presentation materials for meetings, conferences:
- Designs and prepares process specific materials
- Develops client-focused presentations
Identifies and captures client requirements then produces functional specifications from those requirements.
Organises and participates in any relevant training and knowledge transfer programmes:
- Current projects e.g. metrics and reporting
- Employee Suggestion Program
- Potential future concepts or ideas.
Reporting and relationships:
The Process Management Specialist/Business Process Manager:
- Reports to the Head of Process Management & Development
- Builds productive relationships with customers
- Works closely with RMS colleagues.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Knowledge of Process Excellence methods and methodologies such as Lean, Six Sigma, Workout, Project Management,
- Lean Practitioner, Green Belt a plus
- Good project management skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce system
- Works well in team environment, with sound negotiation and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
- Able to work independently, with a team and with all levels of the organization;
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills with solid communication capabilities and practices, both oral and written
- Leadership and change management skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Performance Driven
YOU RECEIVE (PROFESSIONAL):
- Casual and diverse office environment where colleagues come from over 30 countries
- Competitive salary
- Two additional days off for voluntary jobs
- Access to Thomson Reuters products with real-time economic data
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare, pension, Multisport card and more
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top