This role has multiple functions as follows:
- A pivotal role acting as the bridge between Frontline, 2nd and 3rd level to ensure global consistency and approach in the way issues raised by our customers are managed. This includes being a contact point to resolve as well as implement process/system related escalations quickly and efficiently so that customer service is not impacted.
- Providing CRM and CPM support to well over 4000 members of staff within the Thomson Reuters Customer Support, and the Resolver group community. This includes ensuring that they are fully conversant with the query handling processes, both existing and new, providing ongoing support and mentoring and the provision of high quality process documentation to help teams help themselves.
- To define, design and rollout new processes and initiatives aimed at continuous process and service improvement across the Thomson Reuters Customer Support, and the Resolver group community
- Ensure CRM process adherence, consistency and compliance globally, full awareness of the importance of compliance with company standards, methods of working and external obligations and ability to look for and implement improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Be part of the business stream involved in the CRM application upgrades, communication and upgrade rollout. This includes all communication as well as coordination across the Thomson Reuters Customer Support, and the Resolver group community.
- Develop expertise in the query handling tools and Thomson Reuters CPM processes
- Work effectively within teams or by yourself, be proactive to identify, propose solutions and resolve problems or specific issues
- Use appropriate communication skills to understand and source information and to build relationships with overseas Global contacts
- Keeps others informed of process changes that impact them
- Document policies, procedures and work processes to the required standard and maintain a global process library.
- 2-3 years experience within Thomson Reuters or relevant industry experience
- Excellent knowledge of the CRM
- Excellent knowledge of CPM processes
- Logical approach to problem solving and good analytical skills and techniques as well as ability to present the results of this analysis clearly
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and often to a short deadline
- Ability to initiate and drive improvements
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Very good presentation skills
- Good team player
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Producer, Facebook Live
Stephanie creates innovative video copy for live Facebook feeds, working with reporters right in the office, as well as those stationed all around the world.
Back to top