Job Title: Principle Consultant
In this position you will be responsible for implementing the ONESOURCE Direct Tax suite of products. The position involves travel throughout the U.S.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage multiple key ONESOURCE customer projects
- Manage project staff
- Consult with clients on best practices and process improvement
- Work directly with clients to gather appropriate data for implementation
- Analyze client workpapers and manipulate data for transfer into ONESOURCE
- Reconcile results from software to client workpapers
- Train client personnel on use of software solutions and business practices
- Identify Professional Services upsell opportunities
- Up to 75% travel a possibility
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
8-12 years of project management, professional services, software
development, or consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree or relevant industry certifications (CPA, EA) preferred
- Technical and Functional Expertise:
- Functionally proficient with at least 1 ONESOURCE product: Income Tax, Tax
Provision, State Apportionment, WorkFlow Manager, DataFlow, AND
Functionally proficient with at least 2 ONESOURCE sub product:
- Estimated Payments (OIT), JE, Payable, etc. (OTP), General Ledger Manager
All), Planning and Integration (OSA), Reports, Calendar, DataFlow, WorkFlow,
Entity Manager (OWM)
- Specialized Industry knowledge required:
Background in Income Tax (Compliance) or Provision preparation. OR
Background in Direct Tax Law, Research, or Consulting
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills; ability to
foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate
- Must have high-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand
concepts and situations that pass by many others
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong project management skills,
and demonstrated success in adult learning and training principles/skills
- Must have the ability to achieve objectives by successfully interacting and
- Management level team members in ONESOURCE Engineering, Product
Management, Customer Support, and Sales.
- Management level resources at ONESOURCE CIP Partners
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Why is Thomson Reuters a great place for me to work?
Each of us brings a unique perspective to our work. That perspective is shaped by where we live, the business we advance, and the decisions we influence. But true impact isn't something any of us achieves alone. It's only possible when
ideas connect and talents are shared. Together, the power of our perspectives will move the world. That's why you're being invited to Bring it.
What are Thomson Reuters core values?
Trust: We act with integrity and independence by holding ourselves and each other to be ethical and reliable in all we do.
Partnership: We work together, with each other, with our customers and with industry partners to deliver superior results
Innovation: We innovate to serve our customers, drive our growth and win in dynamic business environments.
Performance: We deliver results, excelling at work that positively impacts the world.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one – collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Bring your ambition to make a difference. We'll bring a world of opportunities.
As a global business we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Meet Some of Thomson Reuters's Employees
Madlyn works with business leaders at Thomson Reuters to ensure all employees are engaged and operating as efficiently as possible in their respective positions.
Back to top